Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#GemShow #EZGuide - 2014 Denver...the Fall Show!

Seasoned Gem Show Veteran 
Attends Her First Denver Fall Show


You may know me, I write the Tucson Gem Show blog, I cover the massive JCK Show in Las Vegas, so you know I have experience walking the shows.

This week in Denver has kicked my butt!  

Sorry to be so graphic but a quick trip out from sea-level to the mile -high city...is wreaking havoc with this old body.  Thankfully the city (and surrounding areas) couldn't be more welcoming and vibrant!

...and it was doubly exciting for my first Denver Show to coincide with The Fine Mineral Show's first Denver Show!

But my Denver experience started several months ago in Tucson when Amanda Adkins Anderson agreed to let me interview her for the Denver EZ-Guide.  Amanda and her husband Travis Anderson star in the Weather Channel Reality Show "Prospectors" which will start airing Season 2, with a premiere on October 27 .


So - for the next few days you are going to be hearing from me....I will try to give you my famous "fly on the wall" view of the shows of Denver, Colorado - the second largest Gem, Mineral & Fossil Show in the country.

The plans were made and on September 6th I hit the road - the drive from Cali to Colorado was gorgeous! As I neared my destination the sky opened up!  Almost from the minute I crossed into Colorado to the freeway off ramp where I'm staying there were showers and thunder storms off and on the entire way.

I pulled in at 4:30pm, just in time to make our dinner date with Amanda & Travis...WHEW!

Hop on board!  You can follow along here or on Facebook!

Gem Show EZ-Guides on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GemShowEZGuides





No comments:

Post a Comment